MinIO is a high performance and very fast object storage, enabling any workload to run on MinIO from advanced analytics to AI/ML. Use MinIO to build your high performance infrastructure for machine learning, analytics and application data workloads.
Find below some of the main features of MinIO:
- Distributed object storage
- Cloud native architecture (features such as identity & access management, versioning, scalability, monitoring, tearing, scalability, and replication)
- MinIO integrates with cloud native solutions providing features such as load balancing, event notification, caching capability, ...
- MinIO integrates with the leading analytics and machine learning frameworks (e.g. H2O.ai, Apache Spark, Elasticserach, ...)
Find below some examples of possible use cases:
- Storing data backups and restoring data from the object storage
- Migrating your on-premise data to cloud native MinIO
- Data source used for data analytics and machine learning
Find below some interesting links providing more information on MinIO: